Monday 7 February 2011

Day 41/367

My little hammy Sputnik died. I think he must have died on Saturday. I feel so guilty for not checking him that day but when I went to feed him there was The Smell so I knew what had happened. (I had been anticipating it though, he was over 4 years old)

Today I burried him in his little blue house with his food bowl with 2 peanuts in. I planted sunflowers in my room so I can transfer them when they're big enough beside his grave.

So today's been pretty pants. I didn't go to school. There was a letter about me not wearing school uniform which might mean I won't get my EMAs. And it was raining.

I miss the Ex so much. I texted him about Sputnik's death and he phoned me to listen to my crying and snottering all my bogies into a tissue. I want to hug him and go out with him again.

No comments: