Thursday 30 December 2010

The Beginning

I plan to keep this blog for a year. 367 whole days. That's gonna be some task for me. My record time for keeping a resolution was three weeks. Every day I'm going to make a post, for 367 days (started two days before New Year)

The first thing you're meant to do in a diary is describe yourself, I'd say I'm pretty normal but that's a matter of perspective. Normal for some people is going on family holidays to Florida each year and eating peanut and jam sandwiches and having hair that stays perfect all day.

I'm 16, I live in minor poverty with a mum with depression. I go to a public school in which people drop doorhandles down 6 floors of stairs. School's mostly great though.

The main people in my life:

Mum- is a bit crazy, lets me do whatever I like (she would let me skive school every day or do drugs.) I have a very close relationship with her though which is great.

The Ex- boyfriend of 1year and 2 months. Broke up in October 2010. Have had lots of history and am still have feelings of love-hate for him. Weird relationship still going on. One second want to kiss him and then want to punch his face through glass.

Eilidh/Shannon/Jacob/Jess/Robyn- my main homies.


The Commandments
1. Thou must keep a blog for a year
2. Thou must refrain from gluttony, and get a sexy body
3. Thou must be more confident in thyself
4. Thou must find love or at least, a sexy time
5. Thou must not be unkind to thy neighbours and not bitch
6. Thou must work hard in school and pass thy exams
7. Thou must travel in the summer holidays

No comments: