Thursday 30 December 2010

Day 1/367

So.
Here it is.
Day 1 of 367 days.

I didn't really do anything wondrously interesting today. I went to Tesco and bought 2 slices of 300+calorie cheesecake slices and ate them both

Had a conversation with the Ex about going on holiday somewhere. For some stupid reason I told him I wanted to go on holiday somewhere and was willing to take anyone who wanted to come. He texted me saying he would ask his friends to come on the holiday! Shock horror! This was not my intention to have him having some mega time with all his COD-obsessed boy mates whilst I feel fat and alone. Grr. Currently want to punch that boys face through that glass window.

I've decided this holiday should be females-only.
I hope my female friendies would like to come, but most of them don't have the capacity to save up money.
Me and Shannon are going up town tomorrow on Tidy Patrol and then perhaps trot around in heels and revealing clothes on New Years Eve, or alternatively do facemasks and watch the countdown to 2011. It's so scary that its New Year tomorrow tomorrow! My life is flashing past! It was only New Year 2010 yesterday!

Hey, that's a reason for keeping this blog for a year: life goes too fast. You have to record the things you love.

No comments: