Friday 4 February 2011

Day 38/367

I got a scaffolding in my ear today! Hurt like a shit though. The piercing was OK but it ached so much afterwords Also my Chinese hair arrived! I had to dye my hair pure black (missing out a vital spot at the back which has kept brown unfortunately) to match the colour of the extensions. When they're in they go past the bottom of my boobs, that's how long they are! Mum says they don't look fake but I'll need a second opinion tomorrow. Oh god it'll probably goddamn rain tomorrow so the humidity will make my real hair go wavy with the Chinese hair staying completely straight. Fingers crossed for good weather!

I got my English essay read out in front of the class today. The evil hag said it was the best one which I am major chufteres about, even though the process of her reading it was like a prolonged torture session. Ha! At one point my English teacher asked what was wrong about one of my sentences The Girl-That-I-Hate said that there shouldn't be an apostrophe in the word 'let's', but instead it was the somewhat vague badly used comma instead of a full stop elsewhere in the sentence, hehe!

I made a soap opera about a family of origami frogs. It was very complex, including racial discrimination and rape. It was pretty intense.

Chufters all round!

No comments: