Sunday 13 February 2011

Day 46/367

"So a Jewish man comes into asda and slaps his circumsized cock on the till and shouts 'roll that back bitch!"-Hahahahaha facebook like of the day!

Today was The Sleepover.

We cooked millions of fajittas and everyone contributed (even Shannon!). Then we played Truth Or Dare where we put the truths and dares into a hat...I accidently put loads of lesbo ones in so I got taken the piss out of many times. (I am bi though so ya'know.) One of the dares was to show a nipple on webcam but no one did it.

We did makeovers in two styles-slutty schoolgirl and scene


We went to pjs and did some bitching and watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Next morning I told Shannon that mum could give us a lift and she was said 'thats nice'. I said 'oh well if you're gonna be ungreatful then nevermind' and didn't let her have cheesecake for breakfast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH JESUS CHRIST THE WEBCAM INVITE MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW D: