Saturday 16 April 2011

Day 109/367

I actually revised. For about an hour. Then I gave up.

Brinley kept mollestering me and then I teased him because he said he wouldn't mollest me so I took my top and bra off and went up to him massaging my boobs.

I wore a belt round my waist for the whole of last night and most of today and my waist went down to 24/25 inches instead of 26 and I wore my supertight muse tshirt when I went to see Scream 4 with Brinley and his friends. I think I looked hot. Both of his friends hugged my when I was saying bye too. Hoped I felt skinny/booby.

Oh god, I feel really bad about Dad. I saw him for the first time in about 2 weeks today and I won't be seeing him tomorrow because I'm going to Brinley's instead of seeing my granny and grandad AND I missed last Sunday with them too. I told Dad it was because I was revising.

I shouldn't feel too bad about that today. He's so socially retarded. He burps really loudly in public and talks about people when they're within earshot. Ugh.

No comments: