Friday 29 April 2011

Day 121/367

I got grumpy at Brinley again at the youth cafe. He kind of neglected me again but not as much as the first time. I think I was just suffering exam stress which is making me over sensative. This girl Alice was getting in about him aswell. They did a crotchal hug. (Normally when friends hug only the upper body makes contact. If it's a romantic hug crotches and legs touch.) Alice looked round to see if I was watching too. Great fun.

I came home and we talked on msn and I told him that I felt rejected and stuff. We sorted that out and I said to him I dont want to get hurt by him because I was still hurting (in some perverse sense, I dislike the Ex so much now) from my previous relationship and he said he was feeling exactly the same.

So it's all good now.

No comments: