Saturday 23 April 2011

Day 116/367

Me and Shannon had a rather boring day today.

Then I met up with Brinley and his friend William and Brinley was being a bit of an ass but then I accidently made him fall over and that made it ok. We went to my house and I ate food and then William stayed for ages to cockblock Brinley. He went away giving us like 15 minutes. I told Brinley how I didn't like him being an ass and that he neglected me at the Youth Cafe and now it's so much better.

I'm in LURVEEE!

He got me a toy bunny for easter and his parents got me an egg. :)

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

We had a crazy kissing session on my bed. It must've made a lot of noise but it was like how it would be like when we're gonna bone. I told him if he doesn't wank for a week he'll get a prize. Oh dearrrr. I shouldn't of said that because he thinks it's sex that the prize is. Ohh well. Maybe I'll be ready by then. :)

No comments: