Monday 10 January 2011

Day 12/367

I wore my new skinnies (size 12 unfortunately. But for an excuse they don't have any stretch or anything and they're baggy round the butt so that's ok. Ok, ok, ok I admit I'm just a fat shit at the moment.) today and that was goood. I wore them with my Primark military boots with the buckles. I felt good. I even wore my new asda 5-for-£3.50 pants but they kept falling down underneath my  trousers. Argh

The lessons are going by so quick in school. It's maths exam on Thursday,  I've decided I'm going to try and not worry if i fail credit maths. Today I suffered three embarrassments!

Embarrassment 1: Today in French I displayed my buttcrack because of my new jeans. These particularly bitchy boys were sitting behind me, but by complete luck Jacob's huge coat was still on the seat I was on and screened the moonage from  view

Embarrassment 2: In the toilets when I was washing my hands waiting for my friend Rebecca I thought that this girl Taylor (who is the prettiest, the most popular and the least bitchy girl ever) was next to me but I didn't say hi in case it wasn't her....I thought she had gone when Rebecca had come out her cubical so I asked her 'Was that Taylor?' Who at that moment freakily came out another cubical. I think she heard. I felt like I should've said something like 'Oh Taylor I wasn't talking about you!' Argh! I didn't say anything and Rebecca just laughed.

EMBARRASSMENT 3: Sam was behind me at Tesco. His friends ditched him. My friends were all laughing and making gestures towards him like I didn't know. Even his friend Colin with this huge malformed mouth was making gestures. Poor guy, he must've been way more embarrassed than I was. For some reason my butt twitched outwards as my tuna sandwich was getting scanned! Argh! But I should've said hi or something. I'm yet to go on facebook to see if he's inboxed me or anything.

This boy called Jordan sits behind me in mod studs. He's a popular boy who's fallen from grace (I don't know why) but he talked to me today. For some reason I fancy him a bit.

No comments: