Friday 28 January 2011

Day 30/367

So I joined plentyoffish.com. I got completely swamped.

So far I've been invited to camping with someone, meeting somebody else, sex on the beach, sex for £500 (in a "top hotel of my choice"), sex in the sea and just plain sex. However there have been a few sweethearts:

  "But you are just totally stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just wanted to say hello as I know your
way out of my league and I would not dare
try to chat you up! You must be so
inundated on here and so you should be
Miss stunning! But I hope you say hello or
maybe a bugger off! Sorry for being OTT
but you are just the most perfectly beautiful
lady I have seen on here. I wonder if you
would allow me the pleasure of speaking
to someone so attractive on here, well
while your here and until Mr Right turns up,
lol. I doubt you will be here long! David xxx"

and

"hi how are you love your red hair in your picture, you look stunning.
whats on this wk end?
x "





But then there was this guy.



After him I considered deleting my account and forgetting about the whole thing. But hey I've been offered a launch in my future prostitution career! £500 for sex in a top hotel! Dear god. Maybe I should delete my account after all.

(Is it just be or has he only got one eyebrow?)

No comments: