Saturday 8 January 2011

Day 10/367

Ughhhhh. Having the biggest fat day ever. Added to that is grumpiness and depressedness of failing at revising for my prelims. My dad just phoned though and said he'd give me money for them if I get credits! The problem is I've forgotten everything over the Christmas holidays, especially in maths. I was doing a maths past paper and I didn't know how to do anything, whereas before the holidays I got a 2 in the pre-prelim and was on fiyah.

Today I went up town and took £20 out to put into my current account for an erotic Christmas present Jacob wants me to buy for myself (A vibrator. I'm getting him a fleshlight for his birthday so he thought it was only fair.) There were so many pretty/skinny girls up town...gah! Most days I don't notice them but today was particularly bad.
Whilst having a discussion about my aunt bursting into tears in her supermarket at the thought of her daughter going away I casually asked my mum if she would be sad when I go. She said her life'd end when I go, confirming my hunch that she has this insane plan of euthanasia when I leave for uni...I just said 'We need to get swimsuits to get healthy'.

 Hmm,  happy days.

No comments: