Thursday 27 January 2011

Day 28/367

I saw Sam close-up for the first time today. He came up behind me and said hi. I would have said something completely normal if I hadn't been so taken aback by his real-life ugliness.

Some people are forgivably ugly, like, a facial feature out of proportions fine and dandy. I have teeny-tiny lips and sticky out ears. But Sam. Oh lord. I just did this sort of nod of recognition and broke eyecontact. He then tried to sit with me for lunch. I didn't make eyecontact again so he moved away back with his chums.
Maybe I should start being mean to him. I'm ignoring him right now.

He keeps asking if he's done something wrong ("I loved the splendid chat we had last night, hope to do it again soon xx on facebook" with a friend commented 'loolol' with 5 likes. DOESN'T THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING SAM?) But maybe being mean will keep him keen like in the saying? I hope not. Holy crap, it was all the way back in day 8/367 that Sam asked me out! 20 days have gone by since then...wow.

Late last night I was talking to the Ex on MSN. He keeps saying 'gratz' to whatever I say which is really annoying. He said it again to something that deserved a reply much  better than 'gratz' and I sent to him 'if you say that one more time I'm going to hump you'. I meant to type jump. Awkward turdle? I think so.

I'm right. The Gamer fancies me. I keep talking to him about Sam and he's suggested not just once but twice that I should go out with someone on facebook to deter him. And also several discussions about how people should just ask people out.
I do fancy him a bit. He's pretty tidy with a 6pack. But he's Jess' ex. And it's weird going out with someone at school: all the awkward kissing in the corridor and shiz. (I still cant imagine enjoying kissing someone else that's not the Ex though.)

Free day tomorrow! I'm planning to sleep in so much. I havn't slept in in about a month. My painting went well in art today (5hours painting!) so it's all good.

No comments: