Thursday 13 January 2011

Day 15/367

Today was completely surreal. It was like in a dream. We had 4 maths exams today. I totally failed credit, I could've possibly scraped a pass on the non-calculator paper but the paper 2 was just insane.

When I got home I tried to sleep but it was really weird, I was (and still am) completely knackered but my head was totally awake. Weird. I don't think there'll be any fabulously gory-detailed posts for the next two weeks due to examination stressage.

Wait wait wait here's something gory that happened today!! I was so preoccupied with the credit paper today I peed a little bit on the toilet seat when we went at the lunch interval. (How could you have physically have done that hear you ask. Well, because the school toilets are so inhumanely disgusting [A boy smeared his poo around on the floor in the boys ones one time] I hover over the toilet so I don't get contaminated with genital warts or something revoltingly similar.)

My plan for the rest of tonight is to facebook,facebook,facebook, formspring a little bit and possibly revise English. And go to tesco to get some solero lollies! MMMM YUM!

Hehe look what I got asked on formspring!

If a guy liked you, but they have never really talked to you (but wanted to). How would you suggest they "get to know you more"? This is for...... A friend xD

uhhhhhhh get their phone num? talk to them on fb? whatever goes hun :L

Well I just have no idea who could have asked that! Hehehe...

No comments: