Saturday 1 January 2011

Day 3/367

I have broken the Commandment 2 twice today. First of all I put an excessive amount of sugar on my Tesco's own wheat biscuits (in other words, weetabix minus 42p)  and then I got this banoffee pie thing from a petrol station! And it was mingin'! Nothing but monosaturated fat and a waste of money!
I also pulled muscles in both my buttcheeks due to lack of mobility last night because my dog Sunny was sleeping like an unshiftable rock on our shared mattress
Ahh, we had an ok night though, but hopefully I'll get to go to a proper party next year (hey I wont be blogging by then!) and find a very sexy guy and he would whisper into my ear in this Italian accent 'I come for Hogmanay...my family you see...I think you are very sexy, maybe we should go to a more private place' In real life this would be a sweaty desperate guy with acne who came from Glasgow.

The only other bad point of new year was dropping my laptop, which has been mended with masking tape (the screen has completely come off and is only being held on  by wires.)
So all is good, apart from I'm meant to be revising but am suffering from a bad case of Cannot Be Arsed. I want to sleeeeeeeeeeep.. I was awake till 5 in the morning because of a certain dog.

No comments: