Tuesday 4 January 2011

Day 6/367

I slept in till 13:48 today...And it's school the day after tomorrow! Argh!!

I found out Cherri had chewed the wire on my speakers....grrrrr...I get so stingy buying things when I'm saving up for something, in this case my holiday in summer.

I'm meant to be revising today, and writing a godforsakengoddamnitihatemyenglishteacher Macbeth essay. It's one of those ones you just can't do for some reason...argh!

I revised maths for the rest of the day (taking about 2 hours to do 4 questions) and playing a level on the first Halo on the original xbox. I shoved my sisters cd player in my room and put an actual disc into it. How retro! Although I've only got 3 Muse albums, Lady Gaga's album and a self mix tape (called 'eargasms' fyi)

So...revision and Macbeth essay all day tomorrow? Happy days!

No comments: