Tuesday 25 January 2011

Day 27/367

Oh god. I went on webcam to the Ex. My face looked so round compared to his finely chiseled jaw and cheekbones. I desperately tried sucking in my double chin and straining my neck to make it look longer but my muscly shoulders make me look like Matt Cardle no matter what I do (i.e, lack of visible neck.)

Me: Ugh do I look like a mong?
Him: mhmm
Me: Noo why? Do I honestly?
Him: yes
*close webcam*
Me: :(
Him: ?
Me: Im a mong
Him: are you?
Me: to your opinion am I?
Him: Idk

I hate him. Nothing's a straight yes or no with him. After many sentences of 'what matters is your opinion of yourself' he said no, I do not look like a mong. Thank god.

I talked to Sam. He hasn't talked to me for a while so I wonder if his flame of lust for me has burned out. I asked why he doesn't talk to me. He said it was cos I was boring. Then he said Jokes. That means he wasn't really joking but doesn't want to sound nasty. He says he wants to meet up with me. I replied I'm happy to meet up with anyone (non committal) as long as they aren't awkward. Ugh now I have to meet up with him! What have I done!

For once, God has listened to my complaints of wanting a boyfriend. He was feeling very pleased with Himself that He was answering the prayers of a heathen.....and so He sent Sam.


On the brighter side, my drama exam went pretty good. I think I at least got a credit. And I'm taking in two thornton chocolate hearts on lollipopsticks for Jess and Eilidh for the art exam tomorrow!

No comments: