Wednesday 12 January 2011

Day 14/367

Tomorrow's the maths prelim. Im gonna fail so BAD. I'm meant to be revising it right now so this post's gonna be pretty darn brief. Shannon was being way moany today and at the end of the day 2 of my other friends just snapped and had a go at her all at once. I feel pretty bad for her because tomorrows an exam and not being liked is the last thing you need.

My other friend Eilidh worked out the art guy we're studying Louis C Tiffany was 121 in our profile of him. I told our art teacher. It was funny. I did some biology past paper in maths and I need to revise blood, enzymes and problem solving, the annoying little bitches that they are. I almost almost had a good time in biology because the girl I hate was off so I talked to people and had fun which made me happy.

Today I got told by someone they liked my butt in Tesco (I know them it wasn't creepy) and then in Drama this popular girl told me she liked my boobs. That just about made my day.

I even went to maths revision. And I think I do fancy that boy. I kept looking for him. That's gotta mean something hasn't it? I feel so tired but I'm not sleepy. I hope a ray of sunshine and happiness strikes me tomorrow for the exam.

I got texted today by this boy Calum that ''Sorry if u think I fancy you''. About a month ago when I got nightly texts from him saying 'hey jen x' 'hey jen' 'hey jen x' I told her I thought he fancied me. She even pinkie promised not to say to anyone but it apparently 'just came out'.

I think he does fancy me a little bit, even now. And I fancy him back a little bit too. But I can't imagine us going out- the school-relationship awkwardness is terrible

No comments: